- Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
New, unused items can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Used items are not accepted for returns.
- New, unused items must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Used items are not accepted for returns.
If you feel that your gear is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact the manufacturer directly.
EXCHANGES AND RETURN NUMBERS (RMAs)
If you need to exchange a product for something else, it happens, exchanges at Skier’s Peak only require a few minutes and an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You can get an RMA by contacting Skier's Peak directly at 248.594.6200.
The fastest way to exchange a product is to return your original purchase and place a new order at the same time. Placing a new order immediately ensures that you’ll receive the new product quickly and that it won’t go out of stock while you wait for an exchange.
Simply make an RMA, place a new order, and return your original item. You’ll receive a full refund for items returned in new, unused condition. Refunds and credits are issued as soon as your return is received by our Returns Department. Call us at 248.594.6200 if you’d prefer to make an exchange without setting up a new order.
- Get an RMA number by contacting Skier's Peak at 248.594.6200.
- Fill out the information requested on the sales receipt that arrived with your purchase. This receipt also serves as paperwork necessary for your return. Include the RMA and drop this receipt in your return package.
- Write the RMA on the outside of your package.
- Ship your return to this address:
Skier’s Peak Returns Department
2867 Orchard Lake Rd.
Keego Harbor, MI 48320
It takes 3 to 5 business days to process a return after it arrives at our wharehouse. You’ll receive an email confirmation when your return is received.